- The website http://www.rapidm.tech (“Website”) and its contents are property of and managed by R.S.A Ltd company located and established at street 14 block 1 AlRai, Kuwait.
2. (Registered) Use
- The Information offered by RMT on the Website are available only to you if you are 18 years or older, can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and have registered as a user on the Website by creating a RMT account.
- You represent and warrant that all information you submit to the Website is accurate, truthful, lawful and does not infringe or violate any rights of third parties. You grant RMT a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable license to use, copy, modify, distribute and display the information you submit to the Website (1) as necessary to provide the Website and Information to you and (2) to improve our products and services. You warrant that you will not use the Website or Information to:
- send any unsolicited mass mailings (“spam”);
- launch or use any automated means or process, including but not limited to “spiders”, “robots”, “load testers” etc., for retrieving or sending more communication than a natural person could reasonably produce or to create users accounts;
- collect or store personal information from other users other than the information collected during the normal course of using the Website or Information;
- threaten or harass any person or entity;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any (computer) system, server, network or hardware of RMT, other users or any other third party;
- act in any way that could overload, damage, disable, disrupt or harm the Website or interfere with any other user’s use of the Website;
- adapt, modify or reverse engineer any of the systems or protocols of RMT;
- reformat, resell, or redistribute the Website or Information in any way without the explicit consent of RMT in writing
3. Liability & Indemnification
- The Website and Information are for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. RMT does not guarantee that the Website and/or the Information is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Information is correct, up to date and accurate.
- In no event shall RMT be liable for any damage whatsoever, whether in an action of contract or any tortious action, arising out of or in connection with your access or use of the Website and Information, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website.
- RMT shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with this Website, including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- RMT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RMT HAS NOT MADE AND IS NOT IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), RELATIVE TO THE WEBSITE, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RMT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS OR ERRORS RELATED TO THE WEBSITE.
- If your state or country of residence does not allow any of the exclusions or limitations of liability or any of the disclaimers of warranties mentioned in the Terms of Conditions, such exclusions, limitations or disclaimers shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
4. Linked Sites
5. Intellectual Property
- All rights to this Website and the Information, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark and database right, is, as between the parties, solely and exclusively owned by RMT. All rights in the Website and Information not expressly granted herein are reserved, and no right, title or license is granted to you, whether expressly or by implication or estoppel.
7. Additional Terms
- These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Website. These Terms and Conditions may be modified only by our posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions on this Website, or by written agreement of both parties.
- RMT may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors, assigns and heirs.
- The failure of either party to insist upon or enforce the strict performance of the other party with respect to any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or to exercise any right under the Terms and Conditions, will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of such party’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance; rather, the same will be and remain in full force and effect.
8. Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
- You are solely responsible that your use of the Website complies with your local applicable laws.
9. Contacting Us
- If you have any queries about the Website, or how your personal information is used by 3D Hubs, please contact us at email@example.com